Sunday, September 12

My smoothies are getting greener

I having been enjoying adding more water and less fruit and making 'smoothies' somewhere between smooth and watery. More like the inspired electrolyte drinks I spoke about a few days ago. I just drank something that made me so alive and grounded, and as I drank it my body was infinitely grateful. I don't think I need to eat so many bananas (just to make a smoothie smooth)! Nothing I post is meant to be a specific recipe or suggestion for you to follow, they are ideas, experiments that will perhaps inspire you to play and find ways of engaging with your food and your body. If we think of everything we do as an experiment we can never get it wrong!
--
grated Ginger
small lemon (with skin)
small apple
3 butter lettuce leaves
3 sorrel leaves
fresh thyme
2 cups of water
2 tsp coconut butter
2 tsp amazing raw honey (could definately use a date or two instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...