Sunday, September 26

I love carrot soup

I really love raw carrot soup. The main ingredients are carrot and soup (aka water) whatever else you want to add is welcome. Some people out there make carrot soup by juicing their carrots and then blending it with an avocado to make it lovely and creamy. I'm a bit rougher and perhaps more primitive than that, and I don't mind the fibre element. I blend my carrots whole with a little water add some lemon and call it soup.
--
3 medium size carrots
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of chia gel (2-3 tbs of chia seeds soaked in 1/2 a cup of water with a little salt and agave)
grated lemon rind
juice of 1/2 a lemon
salt
serve with quartered cherry tomatoes and a few freshly cracked walnuts and more lemon rind.
This was perfectly delicious for my afternoon sunshine purposes, herbs, greens and something creamy could also be fun to play with with this soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...