Monday, August 30

Inspiration

Gathering inspirations from all over the place to make my mum's birthday cake. Here are a few of the most delicious sounding recipes that I found on the net
--
Blackforest Chocolate Cheesecake
Raw Orange Chocolate "Cheesecake"
Concorde Grape Cheesecake with Fig and Grape Puree
Raw Chocolate Avocado Pie

Ive decided to go down the path of cashew nut cream filling using cacao butter. Noah and I went to the health food shop and bought some organic cashews and chatted to the lovely man working there about eating raw and the high food miles of ridiculous superfoods, he gave both of us a taste of his homemade flax crackers (which Noah loved) and some more inspiration for our cheesecake adventure.

When we got home from the school pick up/ organic shop mission I showed Noah some of the recipes I had shortlisted, he was totally pumped to get right into it and start making a really delicious wonder cake for our mumma. He put his apron on and we went for it.
Noah requested that we make the Purple cheesecake for his birthday in February (and got me to write it in my diary so I dont forget).

1 comment:

  1. do you have the recipe?
    would love to see it :)
    am throwing a 'purple party'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...