Thursday, August 5

So another energy in a bar

So another...
I'm pretty much making up all of my energy bar recipes as I go along. They are definately inspired by The Thrive Diet Book by Brendan Brazier, but like all recipe books, I flick through to get excited and then I go off on my own adventure
--
activated almonds, sunflower seeds and buckwheat (sprouted)
chia gel
mesquite, maca, slippery elm
cacao powder
and carob powder
chunks of smashed up cacao butter and dried sunflower seeds
dedicated coconut
agave
-- golden tanas (sultanas), smashed almonds and a couple of cacao beans
smash, blend and mix together, form into bars and freeze. The freezing keeps the energy bars alive for longer otherwise the sprouted content would go off very quickly. These are really yummy.

Soaked chia and golden sultanas preparing for masceration.
powders in the blender
mesquite, maca, slippery elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...