Saturday, December 4

Zeolites

I've just been reading a lot about zeolites, which is a mineral used for detoxing the body of heavy metals. From what I can gather the best product is one called natural cellular defence otherwise known as activated liquid zeolites. You can't buy it easily from shops in australia but there are ways. There is also plenty of reading to be done on the net with most clinically proven trials specifically for NCD.

Key health benefits
removes heavy metals and pesticides
improves nutrient absorption
reduces symptoms of allergies

Articles on zeolites on Vitality plus Australia

Source of activated liquid zeolites in Australia


***** update

Was just talking to a local zeolite distributor and knowlegable superfoods person and he reccomended Zeo One over NCD and other brands. He also said that Australia produces the highest quality zeolites and Zeo One are also free of network marketing (which certainly wasn't sitting well with me), they are also cheaper and more effective which is super exciting. I'm going to get some next week I'll let you know how I go!
zeo one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...