Saturday, December 4

In celebration of heavy metal detox

My naturopath Heidi was telling me the other day that fresh coriander is a really potent heavy metals detoxifyer particulary when mixed with spiralina or chlorella. I have been having mango banana kale smoothies the last few days with coriander and spirilina but this morning I felt like something more celebratory for breakfast.
--
pear pistachio agar jelly
-
1 red Bosc pear (mornington peninsula)
a handful of pistachios (Victorian)
1 and 1/2 cups of water
blended together until milky
then separately in a pot I prepared 1 cup of water with 1 spoon of agar agar flakes (japan) to the packet directions
mixed with my pear milk, poured into a tart pan and set in fridge for a few hours
--
coriander banana sorbet
-
handful of coriander from my garden
1 frozen banana (Qld)
1 kiwi fruit (NZ)
a spoon of coconut oil (Mexico)
blended into a creamy sorbet
-
remove half icecream and add a spoon of spirilina to the blender and mix
-
to assemble
Agar tart - green icecream - pretty coriander and kiwi flecked icecream - a few slices of fresh kiwi fruit - coriander flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...